"Adrenaline Series" 465 HP
This Chevy 383 stroker has a rowdy exhaust note and acceleration that will pin you to the back of your seat.
This engine series is guaranteed to get your heart pumping.
One of our happy customers described it best…
“It has lots of power, enough to scare my buddies and more than enough to upset my wife.”
** Make sure you have an upgraded drive train, because you’re going to need it with the power produced by this build.
- 465 hp / 480 ft/lbs torque
- 383 cubic inch/6.0L
- Recommended 94 octane fuel
- “Rowdy” exhaust sound
- Aggressive power
- Power band 3000-6000rpm
- Rev limit: 6200rpm
- Strong mid-range power and torque
- GM 1 piece rear main seal cast iron block
- Passenger side dipstick
- Precision bored within .0002”
- Square decked with ultra-smooth surface finish
- Brass freeze plugs installed
- Eagle Specialty Products steel crankshaft
- Eagle Specialty Products forged Connecting rods with 3/8 ARP cap screws
- Speed Pro hypereutectic performance pistons with coated skirts
- Hastings moly rings
- Cloyes roller Performance timing set
- Comp Cams Custom roller camshaft
- Comp Cams hardened pushrods
- Melling roller lifters
- AFR Aluminum Cylinder Heads
- 200cc intake runner/64cc combustion chamber
- 2.02” stainless steel intake valves, 1.60” stainless steel exhaust valves
- Dual valve springs set up for precise spring pressure
- Stainless steel roller rockers
- Hardened keepers and retainers
- ARP Screw in studs with guide plates
- Aluminum RPM air gap manifold
- Quickfuel 750cfm carburetor, vacuum secondary with electric choke
- Billet HEI distributor
- Stainless matching hardware throughout engine
We are happy to accomodate any choices in block paint colour and spark plug wire colour at no extra cost. Our crate engines also include the choice of chrome or black tinware (valve covers and air cleaner).
Please feel free to contact us for pricing on other choices for aftermarket valve covers and other accessories!