"High Torque" 415 HP
This Chevy 383 stroker has the best of both worlds. A balance of great low end power with enough top end HP to really get things moving.
Our most street friendly stroker package. Works excellent in cars with automatic transmissions, 4x4s and heavier vehicles.
Crisp exhaust note with a nice lope to the idle, while still maintaining good manifold vacuum for power brakes and accessories.
This engine is our highest selling performance package, and for good reason.
- 415 hp / 470 ft/lbs torque
- 383 cubic inch/6.0L
- Roller camshaft & lifters
- Recommended 91 octane fuel
- “Crisp” exhaust sound
- Excellent balance of torque and horsepower
- Power band 2200-5800rpm
- Rev limit: 6000rpm
- GM 1 piece rear main seal cast iron block
- Passenger side dipstick
- Precision bored within .0002”
- Square decked with ultra-smooth surface finish
- Brass freeze plugs installed
- Eagle Specialty Products steel crankshaft
- Eagle Specialty Products forged Connecting rods with 3/8 ARP cap screws
- Speed Pro hypereutectic performance pistons with coated skirts
- Hastings moly rings
- Cloyes roller Performance timing set
- Custom roller camshaft
- Manley hardened pushrods
- Melling roller lifters
- Performance aluminum cylinder heads (hand assembled in house)
- 200cc intake runner/64cc combustion chamber
- 2.02” stainless steel intake valves, 1.60” stainless steel exhaust valves
- Dual valve springs set up for precise spring pressure
- Aluminum roller rockers
- Hardened keepers and retainers
- ARP Screw in studs with guide plates
- Aluminum dual plane manifold
- Quickfuel 600CFM carburetor, vacuum secondary with electric choke
- Billet HEI distributor
- Stainless matching hardware throughout engine
We are happy to accomodate any choices in block paint colour and spark plug wire colour at no extra cost. Our crate engines also include the choice of chrome or black tinware (valve covers and air cleaner).
Please feel free to contact us for pricing on other choices for aftermarket valve covers and other accessories!