"Severe Street" 375 HP
The Severe Street series engines are designed with both performance and drivability in mind.
Smooth characteristics with enough power to have some fun when the moment arises.
A crisp exhaust note and strong acceleration that will put a smile on your face.
This is the perfect choice if you want a balance of performance and good street manners.
- 375hp / 415 ft/lbs torque
- 355 cubic inch / 5.7L
- Roller camshaft & lifters
- 9.6:1 compression ratio
- Bore x stroke: 4.030 x 3.480
- Recommended 91 octane fuel
- Rev limit: 6000rpm
- Crisp exhaust note
- Good manifold vacuum
- Strong bottom end power
- Power band 2200-5800rpm
- Good balance of performance and drivability
- GM 1 piece rear main seal block
- Passenger side dipstick
- Precision bored within .0002”
- Square decked with ultra-smooth surface finish
- Brass freeze plugs installed
- GM Powdered metal rods with 3/8 ARP bolts
- Keith Black performance aluminum pistons
- Hastings moly rings
- Cloyes roller Performance timing set
- Custom roller camshaft
- Manley hardened pushrods
- Melling lifters
- Performance aluminum cylinder heads (hand assembled in house)
- 64cc combustion chamber/200cc intake runner
- 2.02” stainless steel intake valves, 1.60” stainless steel exhaust valves
- Dual valve springs set up for precise spring pressure
- Stainless steel roller rockers 1.5 ratio
- Hardened keepers and retainers
- Screw in studs with guide plates
- PW Performer RPM manifold
- Quickfuel 600cfm carburetor, vacuum secondary with electric choke
- Billet HEI distributor
- Matching stainless hardware throughout engine
We are happy to accomodate any choices in block paint colour and spark plug wire colour at no extra cost. Our crate engines also include the choice of chrome or black tinware (valve covers and air cleaner).
Please feel free to contact us for pricing on other choices for aftermarket valve covers and other accessories!